By now you have learned about the materials that will go into building your home, you have an idea of the square footage and style of your new home, and where you want to place it, but there is one more thing you should consider... we build something extra into every home, it's called peace of mind.
We're celebrating three decades of making dreams come true.
SEE for yourself as you enter our model home center. We take great pride in creating an inviting environment for you. From our paved and landscaped walkways and parking area to the toys for your children in our lobby, we want you to feel welcome and enjoy your visit. Our display has won state and national awards, which we are proud of, but the most important reason we go to such great lengths to professionally clean our homes and manicure our lawns is to demonstrate that we will take this level of care with your home as well.
FEEL the difference. Our homes are fully finished and completely decorated for you to help you visualize your furnishings. Our homes are heated seasonally so you will be able to take your time as you tour our many models. Work your way around the kitchen, sit in front of the fireplace and envision this new home as your own. Our staff is there to assist you with this important purchase, but they will move at your pace. You will soon realize that you are not in a high- pressure environment.
LEARN about the advantages of building your new home with Plattsburgh Housing Outlet. Our knowledgeable staff can help design your new home, establish a budget that you are comfortable with, assist with finding competitive financing, locate and develop property if you desire- all under one roof. Attend one of our home building seminars and you recognize that every member of our team has your best interest at heart.
DECIDE that Plattsburgh Housing Outlet is your builder of choice. Talk to a previous customer or speak with one of our subcontractors and you will learn first hand that we do not cut corners or make empty promises just to get you to sign on the line. Our reputation has been built by taking great care of thousands of home owners. We promise that we will not let you down.
Why buy from Plattsburgh Housing Outlet?
Our award winning service, strong reputation, and commitment to our community
- Plattsburgh Housing Outlet was named Retailer of the Year in 2003 and then again in 2013, one of only four companies nation-wide to be recognized by the Manufactured Housing Institute, the national governing organization of factory built homes.
- We believe in employing professionals from all facets of the home buying industry. We have an on-site mortgage specialist, insurance broker, real estate agent, and interior decorator at your disposal, at no additional cost to you. It is all a part of our superior customer service.
- Our team of subcontractors has many years experience in both manufactured and modular homes and know that your home is only as good as the site preparation. They survey the property before starting construction to uncover any potential hidden issues and take pride in the work they provide by not cutting corners.
- Our local service department personnel have received multiple certification certificates from NYS and our manufacturers and our certified set-up crew has over 30 years experience.
- We're members of the NYS Housing Association, National Buyers Group, North Country/ Clinton County Chamber of Commerce, Adirondack Builder's Association and Better Business Bureau.
- Plattsburgh Housing Outlet has been recognized by The CVPH Foundation and Ronald McDonald Charities for our community service efforts.
Plattsburgh Housing Outlet has a building radius approximately 100 miles around Plattsburgh, NY in upstate NY and northern VT. We choose to keep our radius small so we can properly service our home owners. Presently, in VT we are only offering manufactured NOT modular homes.