Click here to view what our packages include.
Today's manufactured homes are durable state-of-the-art housing with options such as fireplaces, glamour baths with whirlpool tubs, gourmet kitchens, built-in home theatre systems often associated with more expensive custom homes but at a price you can afford.
Quick facts from the NY Housing Association
- Manufactured homes deliver all the amenities and comforts found in a site-built home but at a savings of 10 - 35%.
- "By not being exposed to the whims of Mother Nature, factory-builders can shorten the production schedule required to get a house from the drawing board to a lot. They can also monitor waste better, reduce theft and more accurately maintain inventories- all of which are very difficult to do when you are building out in the middle of an open field." - Popular Mechanics
- Have floor plan and design options that would normally be associated with building an expensive custom home.
- Are energy efficient. On average, homeowners spend 25 percent less on utilities in a manufactured home versus a site built home due to a variety of energy saving options such as better insulation, energy-efficient windows and a choice of home-energy fuel.
- Are constructed indoors in a controlled environment with only the best of everything, from the lumber, roof, floor coverings, insulation and everything in between
- Use only the best name materials in the industry- the same companies you find in building supply stores.
We have partnered ourselves with manufacturers whose philosophies mirror ours. We chose manufacturers who offer a wide variety of floor-plan designs, have unique amenities and quality building materials, and like us, have made customer satisfaction their number one priority.
The factory process builds homes from the "inside out" which results in ease of installation for interior walls and plumbing and electrical systems. The house and materials on an assembly line travel to the workers, with scaffolds, tools and the proper materials all within easy reach. The result? Consistently well-built homes.